Working with Mockito’s ArgumentCaptor I discover it has a awful issue with inheritance.
We are planning to use the concept of Bill Of Materials (BOM) to define the version of our dependencies. However this externalization do not allow us to have the version variable in the projects that import the bom. Here you will find out how we managed to get the version in our components.
During a migration to a new plattform, we have detected an issue with the character encoding. Some of the messages contained the UTF-8 replacement character (�)
We want to start monitoring our AWS resources using Cloudwatch. The API is awesome, however its visualisation tool sucks, that's why we choose Grafana to present the data.
I need to provide a UI to analyse the results of a long-running process that generates huge JSON file whose size is in GB order.
In the article I will talk about the solution implemented using the HTML5 FileReader API and the mighty oboe.js library